Friday, May 30, 2014

Basic Overview!


Hi everyone!

Ever since I started saving with coupons a few months ago, people have been asking me just how I do it. I'm going to outline the basics of couponing so that my family and friends can see how I save, and do the same!

First thing's first - It does take a little bit of researching and planning. You can put as much or as little time into it as you want. The more time you put in, the more prepared you will be and the better sales you will find.

My favorite stores to coupon at are..
Giant Eagle
Target
CVS

On this blog, I'll be posting some of my favorite deals, including breakdowns of my shopping trips so that you can do the same.


My next post will include a beginner's guide to couponing at each store. I'll start with Giant Eagle, as that is where I do most of my saving.


No comments:

Post a Comment