Friday, June 20, 2014

Feedback!

Hey friends!

I know a few of you are real life friends, family, etc, and some may be people who have just stumbled upon my blog. 

I'm interested in hearing from YOU! 

As a new or seasoned couponer, what are things I can do on this blog to help you? What would you like to see more of? What kind of deals are You interested in? I don't have pets or a baby, but I'm willing to provide those deals if they are important to you guys!

What stores do you like to shop at? Are printable or clipped coupons easier for you to obtain? Sometimes it seems pointless for me to post a deal that requires 4 of the same coupon, because I know 4 Sunday papers are not obtainable for everyone and not all of us order coupons like I do. 

Please leave a comment below to let me know what you think so far, and what you would like to see more of- thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment