Wednesday, June 11, 2014

More FREEBIES for the week of 6/8!

This post will be featuring more freebies for the week of 6/8 - Sometimes the original posts I make get buried under new ones, so instead of adding to it where people may not see it, I'll put them here.



TARGET: Here's a pretty simple deal that would be great for beginners to understand how Target works with their gift card deals.

This week, Target has a promotion where you get a $5 gift card for purchasing 4 select Axe shampoo. You will see in the store that the shampoo included will be marked "Buy 4, get a $5 gift card." Because you will use this week's $5/15 coupon for personal care items, this deal is only valid through Saturday.

Here's how this deal works:
Purchase (4) Axe shampoo for men, 12 oz., $3.99 each = $15.96
Use (2) $1.50/1 printables found HERE (limited to 2 prints per computer)
Use (2) $1.50/1 printables found HERE (limited to 2 prints per computer)
Also use the $5 off $15 purchase by texting CARE  to 827438, printing from www.coupons.target.com, or clipping from this week's Target ad
Total Out of Pocket = $4.96, and you'll get back a $5 gift card, making these a MONEY MAKER! :)




CVS: This deal features a coupon that you can get from scanning your CVS Extra Care Card at the coupon machine inside the store. Which can be hit or miss - thankfully for me CVS is nearby, but for some, it could mean a trip to the store for a coupon you may or may not get - just wanted to preface that before I share this great deal. Usually, these coupons are able to be used within a week, then they expire.

FREE SoftSoap Body Wash @ CVS!
Purchase two regular priced Softsoap body wash at CVS for $1.49. Your total is $2.98
Use: $3/2 Softsoap body wash, printing at the CVS red coupon machine the week of 6/8.
Total = FREE!

Another CVS deal - Cheap Revlon eyeshadow
Purchase: Revlon Colorstay Shadowlinks, $3.39 regularly
Use: $3.00/1 Revlon Cosmetic purchase, printable at CVS red coupon machine, week of 6/8
Total = .39 for eyeshadow

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley! I love your blog and I read it every day :) This is probably a silly question, but how do you keep your coupons organized? THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah!

    I used to have a small coupon folio that I found at Target in the dollar bins at the front of the store. I separate my coupons: Personal Hygiene, household products, fresh food, cereal, snacks, frozen, refrigerated, etc. I also have a section for Target coupons since they can only be used at Target and I don't like mixing them in with everything else. I've recently upgraded to a binder (which was very time consuming but well worth it). I bought the baseball card sleeves that they sell at Walmart, and I organized my coupons that way. It's much easier to find them now. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete