Saturday, August 2, 2014

Last Chance Deal! Cheap St. Ives and Simple Products @ CVS!

Today is the last day for this deal, so my apologies. I LOVE, love, love St. Ives and Simple products. Thankfully last weekend, there was a Red Plum insert coupon for both! And it was the best kind of coupon .. a buy one, get one free coupon! (The Simple coupon states Buy the moisturizer, get the facial wipes for free!)

This week at CVS, when you buy $15 worth (pre-coupon) of Simple, St. Ives, Noxzema, or select Dove body wash, deodorant, or bar soap, you'll get $5 back in Extra Bucks. Also, these items are ALL buy one, get one half off!

My note: If you have never tried the Simple moisturizer, it is awesome! A lot of times I find that moisturizer with a ton of junky ingredients burn my skin. This one does not. It leaves my face feeling so smooth! And I also love the face wipes. I use them at night to take off my makeup. They never burn my eyes.




Here's how I did this deal this week:
Buy (4) St. Ives Spray & Go lotion, $7.99 each, BOGO 50% off = $23.97
Use: (2) Buy 1 Get 1 Free St Ives Spray & Go lotion, from 7/13 RP, takes off $7.99 for each = - $15.98
Out of Pocket: $23.97 - $15.98 = $7.99 plus tax
Get back $5 Extra Bucks = About $3 TOTAL for all 4 lotions! Thats like paying for half of ONE!


Another deal idea, for those of you with only 1 Red Plum insert!
Buy (2) St Ives Spray & Go Lotion, $7.99 each, BOGO 50% off = $11.98
Buy (1) Simple Moisturizer, $7.99, and one Simple Cleansing Wipes (will be 50% off with sale, regular price is $6.49), $3.25
Total pre-coupon = $23.22
Use: (1) Buy 1 Get 1 Free St. Ives Spray & Go Lotion, from 7/13 RP
(1) Buy Simple Moisturizer, Get Simple Wipes Free coupon, from 7/13 RP
Out of Pocket = $23.22 - $7.99 (lotion coupon) - $6.49 (wipes coupon) = $8.74
Get back $5 Extra Bucks = $3.74 plus tax for all 4 items! Less than $1 each!


Mix and match these items any way that suits you, depending on your preferences and what coupons you have! You can also use coupons for the Dove body wash, deodorant, or soap that came in the 7/13 Red Plum insert. However, I feel as if the BOGO coupons are of the best value.





CVS TIP:
While it may seem like a lot "out of pocket," if you continuously shop at CVS, you may not have to pay anything out of pocket. It's called "rolling" extra bucks. I try to use only the amount of Extra Bucks I will be getting back on the transaction when purchasing my items. So for this transaction, I had $5 extra bucks from a prior purchase. I used this to take my  total of $8.04 down to $3.04. I then paid $3.04 in cash and got back $5 in Extra Bucks. This way, I'm not accumulating a ton of Extra Bucks (they do expire), but instead I am continuously rolling them and getting new ones. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment