Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Giant Eagle Deals: Week of 7/17

Hi everyone!

I am so sorry I have been MIA recently. I was away from last Wednesday until Monday, and I am just now getting back into the swing of things.

Also, I will probably be limiting my posting – I have an exam coming up this fall, and it is very stressful to try to do it all. This blog is a way for me to share great deals with family and friends, but unfortunately it cannot be my first priority. I have work, I coach cheerleading, and I have to study for exams. I hope you all understand – I definitely want to keep it going, but it just can’t be the main focus of my energy. I hope you all still enjoy the content I do post!



Now, getting to the good stuff – Giant Eagle deals for this week! Please visit my favorite website,www.ladysavings.com, for the best deals. This post is just a gathering of my favorite deals from her site.

First are some great deals, that do NOT require coupons! Now, keep in mind that “stock up” prices might differ for everyone. What you are willing to pay for something, even if it’s on sale, might differ from what someone else would like to pay for that item. To each his own, and you can decide for yourself if you think this item is worth stocking up, or just grabbing a few.

*Gold Peak Iced Tea: 1 Free When You Buy 2 = 2 for $5, Plus 1 free = 3 for $5, when you buy 3*

*Campbell’s Skillet Sauces or Pace Salsa, $1 off When You Buy 3*
3 for $6 - $1 off = 3 for $5 = $1.67 each, when you buy 3

*Kellogg’s Special K Bars, Crackers, or Chips = $2 off Instantly When You Buy 4*
4 for $10, minus $2 = 4 for $8, or $2 each.

*Thomas English Muffins, Buy 1 Get 1 Free = $1.99 each*
Remember, you don’t have to buy both in order to get the B1G1 deal. Regularly, they’re $3.98, so when you buy 1, it comes up $1.99.

*Open Pit BBQ Sauce, Buy 1 Get 1 Free = $.99 each*

*Edy’s Ice Cream B1G1 FREE =$2.74*

*Emerald Almonds 8.5 – 9.5oz B1G1 FREE = $2.98*

*Fresh Express Italian, American, or Sweet Butter Blends B1G1 FREE =$1.74 each*




Now for some deals with coupons:

*Jif Peanut Butter, $2*
55¢/1 Jif To Go 8 pack Coupon
Final Price: 90¢ each if To Go Packs are included (a great deal!)
*GoGo Squeez Apple Sauce, $2*
$.75/1 Printable Coupon
Final Price = $.50
*Dannon Oikos Frozen Yogurt $3*
$1/1 Dannon Oikos Greek Frozen Yogurt from 06/01 SS (07/31/14)
= $2
Swiss Premium Tea $2
$.55 off Swiss Premium Tea or Lemonade Gallon or 2 half gallons dnd from 06/22 SS (07/31/14)
= $1.45
VO5 Shampoo or conditioner $.79
$.50/2 Alberto VO5 shampoo, conditioner or body wash dnd from 06/01 SS (08/10/14)
or $1/4 Printable Coupon
Final Price: As low as 29¢ (using the coupon from 6/1 SS)


2 Free Instantly (When you Buy 10)
College Inn Broth 14.5oz, Del Monte or Contadina Tomatoes or Del Monte Canned Vegetables 10 for $10 (+2 FREE) = 12 for $10
$1/4 Del Monte Printable Coupon(click on banner)
Final Price: 12 for $8 (67¢ each!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment